Friday, December 10, 2010

Taking advantages from the disadvantage people


December 5 2010, Entry 1: Taking advantages from the disadvantage people

After about six long years studying in the secondary school, it is time to me to get into

university.And the way to get to what we wanted is always full of challenge and surprise.

Although I have get the university I wanted to go with my good result, suddenly it all went

wrong. Some human mistakes at the end of the process make all of the plan burn to the ground. It

was a very great hit through my life. But, my life is not totally mine, so I just stand up again and

try to naver give up to the entire problem in my way. I will strive to get rid all of them with my

sprite and my hard work ,and of course with my faith to Allah.

Then , I manage to slip my place in a university in my state in Kedah. The word slip my

place because, all the university in Malaysia has started the first semester, I late because the

unexpected problem that suddenly appear. And, the university life is totally different then my old

lovely school. The condition of studies, the teacher which become lecture, the big aspect of

studies, there is like no senior or junior, the only things exist is ‘which year? Which faculty? And

just like that. All have grown up, I think.

The most importance things that I really relies when I get into university is the huge fees

that a student must pay to get to study. Yes, there is noting free in this world, even when we

want to go to the toilet in public toilet, we must pay. But, the things I my mind is , there are

some people are making profit with the entire university student and sometime also, the lecture.

For example, a student must pay some amount of money to get into study, and I doubted most

of IPTS fees is the real cost of the course. And there is PTPTN, which said to help the student.

What do you understand abut the word ‘help’?

Once you owe somebody, you MUST pay it back. Because that is the owner of the owe

wright. In he current media, they state that may of the graduate student do not pay back the

money that they owe prom PTPTN. For the first thought, the student should be blame, why do

they do not pay the money back? That is not their money. But, if we look close enough, they do

not pay or they do not AFFORD to pay? This is because, they use the interest to make some

profit from the student. That was totally wrong. Why? Simple, if you imagine of some one that

do not have anything, how can you take anything from him? If this continue , I can call all of

this is same like ALONG for the university student.

If someone in a forced condition, they will just take anything to get out from their

problem. It is same with the PTPTN loans, not all of the student came from Datuk’s or Minister‘s

family. Some of them are poor . How can our nation government take profit from student? They

can take profit from all of working people, the rich people, the minister, but not the student. I do

not said that I wanted to have free education (although some great notion manage to do that) , I

just want the government to stop taking profit from the student. How can you take anythings

from somebody that does not have anything at all? The PTPTN system should be recheck again

to make it help the student, not helping the people that wanted profit from student. Do you still

remember the time you are student? Think about it. This is just my opinion

khaliFah view

3 17 ulasan:

Ibn Kassim As-Shafie said...

Alhamdulillah...that challenged can be your more power to wade your life, insyaAllah.

iffah zinnirah said...

"Do people think that they will be left alone because the say:"we believe,"and will not be tested? And We indeed tested those who were before them.And ALLAH will certainly make(it) known(the truth of) those who are true,and will certainly make(it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although ALLAH knows all that before putting them to test) [Surah al-Ankabut:2-3]

iffah zinnirah said...

"...Apakah manusia itu mengira bahawa mereka dibiarkan saja mengatakan,'kami telah beriman', sedang mereka tidak diuji lagi?Dan sesungguhnya kami telah menguji orang-orang yg sebelum mereka,maka sesungguhnya Allah mengetahui orang-orang yg benar dan sesungguhnya DIA mengetahui orang-orang yg dusta."
[Surah al-Ankabut:2-3]

 
khaliFah1412h. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.